Welcome to the Idaho Chapter of AFP
A statewide, membership-based, nonprofit organization that encourages a culture of philanthropy in Idaho by providing fundraising professional education opportunities and networking in a supportive environment.
AFP Idaho is proud to be a part of the international organization with over 51 members from throughout Idaho.
You’re Invited to the annual AFP Idaho Chapter Meeting & Social!
Please join us at our annual chapter meeting which will be held in conjunction with our annual social celebrating the great work of development professionals across Idaho in 2017.
The purpose of this meeting is to elect the 2018 Idaho Chapter Board of Directors AFP Idaho Chapter Board of Directors and to celebrate our members, non-profits, and development professionals.
Date: Tuesday, January 23, 2018
Time: 4:30 - 6:00 p.m.
Location: Payette Brewing, 733 S. Pioneer Street, Boise, ID
Proposed 2018 Board of Directors:
· President: Kristin Colson, American Heart Association
· Vice President/President-Elect: Keri Davidson, Idaho Nonprofit Center
· Secretary and Past President: Cyn Reneau, Truth208 and Idaho Meth Project
· Treasurer: Lindsay Biedel, Family Advocates
AFP Idaho Chapter Members are asked to please:
1. Attend the Annual Meeting to vote for the proposed Board of Directors. Please RSVP by email to (email@example.com) by Friday, January 19, 2018.
2. If you are unavailable to attend the Annual Meeting, please vote by E-mail to (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Monday, January 22, 2018.
3. If you'd like to nominate other AFP members for these positions, please submit your nominations by email to (email@example.com) by Monday, January 22, 2018 or in-person at the meeting on Tuesday, January 23, 2018.
Click Here to see the 2017 Board Members
Click here to "Like" our Facebook Page!
AFP Quick Poll
indicates a required field